Friday, March 5, 2010

My Health coach, Lisa, called me this afternoon. I get to meet her in April! She will be in Columbus visiting her daughter. I am hoping to bring a few friends along to introduce them to TSFL and its wonderful health plan.

Mary DiPalma, from the Medifast Discussion Boards, is very inspiring. (I think she's lost over 340 lbs.) Every day she sends a Motivational Quote of the Day. I like this one:


"What would life be if we had no courage to attempt anything?"
--Vincent Van Gogh

I love this quote because we all should be patting ourselves on the back for choosing to work at eating healthy, losing weight, becoming healthier, and improving our quality of life. Think about where you would be today if you did not have the courage to attempt the MF program and then think about how far you have come. You are all a success!!!! Continue your courageous attempt at succeeding at the MF plan and will continue to do so!!! Isn't that great?

Tonight's L&G - 5 oz. 95% sirloin ground, grilled on the George Foreman / 1 1/2 grilled green beans

Random Thoughts for tonight:
-be submissive when it's appropriate
-spinach mushroom frittata is my favorite L&G this week
-need a funky glass to drink my 64+ oz. of water-tastes better.
-19 days until Anna Maria Island
-lovin' Chelsea Lately

Peace out~
Nini

No comments:

Post a Comment