Saturday, February 27, 2010

7 Days Later? Really?

Well apparently I slacked on my blogging this week. Busy working on Master Teacher at school, trying new Lean & Greens, and losing 2 more lbs!! Yay! that is -28 now. As Mr. Buble sings...I'm Feelin' Good....

A friend that I teach with emailed me this Wednesday morning. It made my week!

"like sands through the HOURGLASS
so are the days of our lives"
who needs an HOURGLASS from days when you work with one right down your hall?!
KEEP IT UP! YOU ARE LOOKING AWESOME- SOOOO PROUD OF YOU!
Thanks, Brittany! I love my Mound girls. Lori told me my sweatshirt was too big. Is that possible? Hoodies are meant to be big. Tammy W. said I have little legs. Linda said she just might have to order some of "that oatmeal"! lol. Jenny said my jeans are too big. Short sentences, but powerful words.

Random Thoughts:
-Swiss Mocha in coffee
-first weekend in March MY annual clean out my closet retreat
-OPI nail color: putty / You Don't Know Jacques on my toes
-Anna Maria Island ~ 27 days

It's only 1:27. BBL!

Nini

No comments:

Post a Comment