Friday, February 19, 2010

It's Friday Night!

Happy weekend everyone.

Ok, dear daughter Sarah. Here are the answers:

Acronym/Phrase Meaning

NSV-- Non Scale Victory
SW --Starting Weight
CW --Current Weight
GW --Goal Weight
Threedomville --Being in the 300’s weight range
Twoterville --Being in the 200’s weight range
Onderland --Being in the 100’s weight range
NS --Nutrition Support
LC --Laughing Cow Cheese
WF --Walden Farms
PB2 --Powdered Peanut Butter
MFD --Medifast Dash (to the bathroom)
BLT --Bites, Licks, & Tastes
WI --Weigh-In
COT --MF Cream of Tomato Soup
COC --MF Cream of Chicken Soup
COB --MF Cream of Broccoli Soup

Did you get any right??? I didn't. I had to look them up!

Worked late tonight. I'm having Chili for dinner tonight while watching the Olympics. I am brewing a pot of decaf and will add some SF Hazelnut syrup to my cup tonight for a treat. Ahhh...

Tonight's Random Thoughts:
- Kaleidoscope paper
- sock monkeys are cool
- row, row, your boat

Namaste~
Nini

2 comments:

  1. I got three right!! (SW, CW, GW)

    And I DON'T <3 sock monkeys or Kaleidoscope paper. BUT I <3 YOU!!

    sarah
    PS- Scrappin' with Erica today!

    ReplyDelete