Thursday, February 18, 2010

Forum Friends

I've met some new gals: the Miracles. When I joined the MF forums Anne was recruiting members to participate in a 6 week challenge. Stay on the diet (OP=on plan) 100%, drink at least 64% water daily, exercise at least 45 min daily, and weigh in every Sunday. So I thought about it and decided to join. It is difficult to be accountable! The Miracles are inspiring and have a lot of great ideas. I'm just not sure they get my sarcasm.

When I started reading the threads on the forum I had to get used to the language! I'm quizzing you on some of them: (answers tomorrow)

Commonly Used Acronyms
By Medifast Message Board Posters and Bloggers


Acronym/Phrase Meaning

NSV--
SW --
CW --
GW --
Threedomville --
Twoterville --
Onderland --
NS --
LC --
WF --
PB2 --
MFD --
BLT --
WI --
COT --
COC --
COB --

Peace ~
Nini

No comments:

Post a Comment