Saturday, February 20, 2010

Rebounding. Brownies. Chili. Lovin' Saturday!

WAHOO!
A very special lady sent me brownies today. Thank you to my health coach Lisa!

TSFL clients have the opportunities to have a health coach free of charge. I'm a girl that doesn't share my life with many people. Oh, I have many friends. But I've been hurt too often, so I am cautious as to whom I open up with. So, for me to take advantage of a free coach is not my personality. It helps that I know her sister. My coach is my #1 motivator. Lisa - you are the best!

My 45 minutes of exercise today: Rebounding

I'm having Chili again tonight:
1 packet MF Chili
6 oz. ground turkey
1 1/2 c. canned tomatoes
chili powder, salt, garlic powder

Skyped my
granddaughters twice before 2:00 p.m. I love the Skype camera. I got a good picture of Sarah and Beth today. New wallpaper! And I managed to get Pete out of bed singing "Row, Row, Row Your Boat" with Anna.
Hey Anni - "YO!"


~Nini





No comments:

Post a Comment