Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I Hit Something, But It Didn't Hit Back!















Here are my first two Pandora charms! I will pick out my third one next week after I make up my mind. 10 lbs. = 1 charm!!! Whee!!


Each charm has meaning to me during my weight loss journey. To look at these first two I imagine you wonder why they were chosen. All will be revealed at the end......

What did I hit? a car? my knee? No, sillies, I hit the 180s on the scale!!!! I officially weighed in at 189. Can I get a WAHOO????? Yeah, baby. I'm ecstactic. That makes 34 lbs.!!
Have you ever heard of cinnamon pretzels? They are my new favorite meal because of how filling they are. One bag of those keeps me full all afternoon, unlike other meals. They are really good crunched up and layered between dollops of MF pudding. Mmmm... good.

Random Tuesday Thoughts:
-swagbucks
-roll up the rim tea
-kicked up coral lips
-goodbye drip ('09), hello percolator('78)
-Dwell magazine

Peace~ Nini


No comments:

Post a Comment