Sunday, March 21, 2010

It's S-P-R-I-N-G!

Good Afternoon!
Happy Spring to everyone! Warmer days and nights are surely making our moods happier and our days brighter. We can take walks, talk with THE neighbors we haven't seen since the beginning of Winter, and roll down our car windows. Ah....

So, by now you know I spend time reading the discussion boards on mymedifast.com. This morning a lady on the board asked me how long I've been a MFer. I easily replied, "Since December 31, 2009," not thinking much about her question.

So why am I bringing this up?

Because now there is a thread about how wrong MF looks on the boards! It made
think about what I had written earlier this am. Ha! I really looked at it again....a MFer. How funny! MediFast dieters use the abbreviations MFer, MFing, MF food, MF....whatever... and it never occurs to us that it means anything nasty.

Grrrr....people.... Let me tell you a funny story ->

This is no lie - last week my friend and I were texting about MFing during church. Can you imagine if someone had read those texts?

(Sermon was over and she was asking me if I wanted to go to lunch...and I wrote that I was a MFer...Then I just had to explain.) It was all innocent.

I laughed all the way home.


Ok, enough about all that. I lost another pound! 188!

Random Thoughts for Today:
-March Madness
-tonight's Night of Worship
-HB Julie
-miss my Daddy

Love to all ~ nini

No comments:

Post a Comment