Saturday, March 13, 2010

A Swimsuit and a Pandora Bracelet!

Hi friends and family! Today was especially exciting for me! Lynzi and I took off on a search for a new swimsuit for moi. The one I have is very stretched out. I could use a new one for a "-32# new me!" I bought.....a brown tankini with large orange and yellow polka dots all over it! lookin hot for this 54 year old....just sayin'....

The signatures the Medifast Discussion Board members put on their posts encourage each other to do something to pamper yourself when a goal is reached. A weight loss goal, inches goal, exercise goal, eating all your vegetables goal...... I've been thinking of doing something nice for myself every time I lose 10 lbs. I'd love a trip to the spa - but then it would be over and done with. New clothes? I'm not at goal, so I'd won't be wearing them very long and I'm just too practical for that! So I have been trying to narrow down the things that I love and would last a long time. JEWELRY? MUSIC? PERFUME? Well, I narrowed it down to a Pandora bracelet. I bought the bracelet today for my first 10 lbs. and will pick out 2 more charms for my 20 other lbs.!! I just want to put thought into what they will mean. They will be about the hard work that month (Feb and March.) When I reach goal, I will have a beautiful bracelet that will remind me I am someone worth fighting for.


Random Thoughts for tonight:
-I went to Jared!
-dollar iced teas
-Gaither Homecoming sings it
-good movie Up in the Air
-bad movie The Informant
-April 24 with Sarah at Eekas

Peace, love, flowers,
flowers, flowers,
~Nini



No comments:

Post a Comment