Sunday, March 7, 2010

A Sunny Sunday

How wonderful it is that the sun is shining and the sun makes it feel warmer outside. The winds are cool, but that's okay. The temp is 43*, but the wind chill is 57* according to our local meteorologist. NICE. I'm going to take the dog for a long walk. It will be nice not to have to dodge the icy and snowy sidewalks or walk in the street.

Last night I went to bed thinking I wouldn't have a loss, but Yay! another 2 lbs dropped off overnight. That makes exactly 30 lbs. in 9 weeks!! WOWZERS.

Kate and I cleaned out my closet yesterday. 1/2 of my closet - gone!!
Pants too large, shirts too ugly, shoes too old. Bagged up and outta here! Feels great to be organized. I even went through my jewelry. My granddaughters have new necklaces to play with.

I have upped my water intake from 64 oz. to 96 oz. I feel better when I drink more. I have been having hot tea at school, also. My classroom is freezing cold. I let my students wear their heavy coats during the day. (They are trying to cut down on the heating bill???) The only downfall - my # of trips down the hall! My class is like "Why are we taking another restroom break??" Gotta go when I gotta go!!


Tonight's L&G: 6oz. chicken tenders, marinated in Newman's Lightly Toasted Sesame Ginger Dressing with 1 1/2 c. roasted green beans. I do this all on the GF grill. So easy and quick.

Random Thoughts for today:
-Caf Pow!
-Torani SF Raspberry syrup
-I miss clementines
-Sunny day...sweepin' the clouds away, on my way to where the air is sweet...
-Ellen is not my favorite judge pick. She's not workin' for me.

Love and kisses,
~Nini

No comments:

Post a Comment